OTTE Gear's brand new HT (heat-tab) Insulated is an excellent stand-alone parka. The Patriot Lite shell fabric is lightweight, quiet, and durable with DWR finish. 200g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation will keep you very toasty even when wet. Premium details like strategically placed 200D MultiCam® reinforcement patches protect the soft lining from abrasion wear when you OWB/IWB carry. An athletic cut features a drop-tail silhouette to give your backside more coverage. Sleeve gussets traps warm air in and keep cold air out. The articulated hood features four internally-routed one-hand draw adjustments to keep your hood securely fixed around your face when you are running an gunning. Centerfront zipper has dual sliders that can be zipped from bottom for easy access to pockets and/or your sidearm. Jacket packs down unbelievably small while retaining its loft making this piece essential for any cold-weather adventure.
MODEL is 6'1" / 195 lbs and is wearing our Medium.
- Two Napoleon styled pockets on chest, perfect for storing smaller items
- Two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, large enough for bulky gloves
- Large internal mesh pocket to keep water bottles warm or to thaw out frozen gloves and socks
- Adjustable, insulated hood with stiff brim to keep the elements out in the worst weather
- Hem drawcord seals out wind and debris
- YKK® Vislan Zippers
FIT + FABRIC //
- Athletic cut (size up if you want to wear it over your kit)
- 200g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation keeps you toasty even when wet
- Patriot Lite shell fabric with DWR finish
- Soft, breathable lining
- Internal 200D MultiCam® reinforcement patches
- Microfleece chin guard to protect against chafing