This technical stretch-woven jacket is the same as the DK but has a slightly heavier fabric providing greater weather protection for movement-intensive operations in cool climates.
S-XXL (3XL IN WASP-FG)
TECHNICAL DETAILS //
- Provides abrasion-resistance.
- Packs down and takes little room in a rucksack.
- Stand-up collar fits snugly around the neck keeping debris out.
- Flat pockets on sleeves with loop to attach patches.
- Cuffs are partially elasticized and have adjustable closure tabs.
- Two large hand warmer/storage pockets are placed for easy access and can be used to vent the jacket.
- Large 20 inch pit zips allow for venting and “on the go” conversion of the jacket to a short sleeve.
- Elastic straps keep sleeves rolled up.
FIT + FABRIC //
- Climbing-inspired cut fits under body armor and won't get hung-up on pack straps.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) protective finish keeps the jacket water-resistant and repels stains.
- Lightweight, highly breathable Tweave Durastretch® fabric wicks away moisture, dries quickly and offers light insulation.
- X-STATIC® yarn eliminates static charges, keeps you cool in warm environments, warm in cool environments and eliminates odor.