LVZ OVT Plate Carrier
LVZ OVT Plate Carrier
OTTE Gear's LVZ / OVT Plate Carrier
The LVZ / OVT (Low Viz / Overt ) Plate Carrier is designed to be a super low-profile yet highly modular lightweight plate carrier/armor carrier ready to be used straight from the box. Ideally worn under or over a jacket, during surveillance operations, or just as a slick plate carrier. It is Built for low-visibility and concealment.
This lightweight slick plate carrier is designed to hold 10x12 Level III or Level IV hard armor plates. It can also accept 10x12 soft armor-style plate backers if plates are not needed. The cummerbund is extremely adjustable due to its overlapping design front and back that can fit small stature and large-stature body types. Hypalon non-slip material makes up the fully adjustable shoulder straps which also have 2 slips for other uses.
The front has a large 3 x 5-inch loop area for patch identifiers. It has integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles (not included) to add a chest rig/placard if needed. Also included is a triple magazine shingle for .223/5.56 magazines. Cummerbund has 4 integrated pouches (per side) for magazines, IFAK, or comms. The Interior is lined with breathable spacer mesh for comfort. The back of the carrier has a 2x10 inch loop are for patch identifiers.
TACTICAL ADVANTAGES //
- Constructed of 500D Nylon
- Adjustable Hypalon shoulders
- Two areas of loop for identifiers
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles (not included).
- Removable triple rifle mag shingle included
- Fully adjustable Cummerbund Overlaps itself on the front and back area making it extremely adjustable in or out depending on your size.
- Cummerbund has 4 pocket areas on each side for magazines or radios
- Interior has 3D style spacer mesh
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and will accept up to 10x12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers
The LVZ / OVT FITS - MEDIUM SAPI, ESAPI, SWIMMER PLATE, 10"x12" up to 10”x12.25“x1”
***The size of the carrier has nothing to do with your shirt size but everything to do with the size of your armor plate.***