These extra-tough OTTE Gear gaiters are built to endure harsh temperatures and rough terrain. Use with crampons, snow shoes and skis.
TECHNICAL DETAILS //
- Sized to fit over General Issue combat boots, light hiking boots, plastic or leather mountaineering boots.
- Super abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura® nylon lowers deflect nicks from skis and crampons, uppers are made from lighter 330D Cordura® nylon.
- Hook & loop openings allow quick on/off; top hem closes with an adjustable elastic cord to ensure gaiters stay up, even in deep snow.
- Adjustable and super-durable Hypalon® rubber straps keep the gaiter from riding up in deep snow or mud.
- Changing the amount of overlap on the 2-inch wide hook & loop closure adjusts the circumference, allowing a fit over different boots and clothing systems.
- Average weight: 12.5 oz./354 grams per pair
SIZING U.S. (EURO) //
- Small fits men's boot sizes 4–7 (Euro 36–40)
- Medium fits men's boot sizes 6–9 (Euro 38–42)
- Large fits men's boot sizes 8–11 (Euro 41–45)
- X-Large fits men's boot sizes 10–13 (Euro 43–47)
- XX-Large fits men’s boot sizes 12–15 (Euro 46–50)