OGxAB Aloha FAL Shirt
Introducing the Aloha FAL Shirt, our most recent collaboration with the epic artist Andrew Bawidamann. 2022's inspiration was the African Bush Wars and the continent's battle with communism. Embedded within the print are beautiful Fire Lilies, Rhodesian striped RPDs, Browning Hi Powers, Zulu spears, white phosphorus grenades and the holy grail of Bush War rifles: the Rhodesian Striped FAL. This long-staple 100% cotton cools the skin. Sport this orange lily and Rhodesian FAL tropical shirt with OG pants, shorts and flip-flops, or dress it up nicely for a summer BBQ. You may think you’ve reached your Hawaiian shirt quota, but the Aloha FAL Shirt is essential to your collection.
TACTICAL ADVANTAGES //
- CUSTOM PATTERN: The bold combination of beautiful Fire Lilies, Rhodesian striped RPDs, Browning Hi Powers, Zulu spears, white phosphorus grenades and the holy grail of Bush War rifles, the Rhodesian Striped FAL
- CLASSIC HAWAIIAN STYLE: Inspired by the 1970s Hawaiian shirt craze, the Aloha FAL features a notch collar and buttons made from real coconuts
- SHORT-SLEEVE DESIGN: Enjoy hot summer days in comfort with this shirt’s short sleeves
- REINFORCED STITCHING: The seams are stitched with thick nylon threads for lasting durability
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIALS: When it’s time to get your groove on, this shirt’s 100% long-staple cotton provides you with plenty of breathability
AVAILABLE COLORS //
Onyx | Ivory | African Green
*Shirts have been pre-washed and should not shrink anymore after following the wash/care instructions.