Grab a Beer VOLUME 7 with Bob Keller
Belly up to the bar with... Bob Keller
1. What is your happy place? RV trips with the family.
2. Which is your most extravagant purchase to date? A Class-A motor home.
4. Which words or phrases do you say way to much? Shit and fuck.
5. What can't you live without? My Family.
6. What is your most treasured non-essential item? The bed fan my wife got me lol.
7. Which superhero talent would you most like to have? Being able to fly.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself before the end of the day what would it be? My age.
9. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Having the family I have.
10. If you were to die and come back as an animal which would it be? Grizzly bear.
11. Where would you most like to live in retirement? MN and FL, doing the snow bird thing.
12. What is the most essential piece of gear for your passion? My signature rifle.
13. What is your dream job? I already had my dream job: deploying overseas, gunfighting.
14. If you had to wear Multicam Alpine or Multicam Tropic? Tropic.
15. What is your favorite form of physical exercise? Running.
16. What is your motto? Don’t suck, be an athlete.
17. Everyday carry of choice? Staccato C2 Duo.
18. What’s filling your OTTE Gear packing cube? OTTE Range pants, OTTE rain jacket, and my own shirts.
19. If money wasn’t an issue…gun of choice? Staccato for pistol and my signature rifle from SOT.
20. Favorite OTTE piece and why? Range pants because I’m on the range all the time and they’re badass.