Grab a Beer VOLUME 2 with @uptomyassinbrass
It started way back when we were searching for someone to join our team as a friend/advisor/specialist, someone who not only enjoys OTTE Gear but also lives and breathes our industry AND has great character. We were already fans of @UTMAIB and he graciously accepted the role. Jon is an avid shooter, loves all things pew pew and engages consistently with those eager to learn more. He has a fetish for Multicam and, not gonna to lie, looks good in it. So let’s grab a cold one with @UPTOMYASSINBRASS and learn more.
- What is your happy place? Any outdoor range, preferably in the mountains.
- What do you avoid at all costs? Kale, not a kale guy…
- Which living person do you most admire? 110% Marcus Luttrell
- What is your most extravagant purchase to-date? A pair of PVS 14’s, moons out goons out!!!
- What was your state of mind as you walked into this bar? Always prepared.
- Which living person would you put on a dinghy and push out to sea? I would answer this question… but I don’t want to find my own suicide note after submitting this…
- Which words or phrases do you say waaaay too much? “Amen to that”
- What can’t you live without? THE SECOND AMENDMENT
- What is your most treasured, non-essential item? Work Ethic. Never let it fade.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? I attempt to live my life every day working to accomplish something greater than yesterday.
- What do you procrastinate most? Emails, 110%.
- What type of vehicle would you invent and what would you call it? If it already exists, name it. Honestly, I would take a 2017 Chevy Silverado (best body style) Turbo Diesel and put a 6” lift on her, as well as 37” tires, and bullet proof the whole thing. Make it into a tank.
- If you had to wear Multicam Alpine or Multicam Tropic head-to-toe the rest of your life, which would it be? It would have to be Multicam Tropic. When the boogaloo hits, you gotta be able to blend into as many places as possible.
- If you were left alone in the Rockies for a week, what 2 items would you pack for defense? Glock 19X w/ Trijicon RMR and the SR15 from KAC w/ Vortex Razor Gen 2 1-6.
- Everyday carry of choice? Glock 19X, each and every day.
- What’s filling your OTTE Gear Tactical Packing Cubes? Currently, it’s my OTTE Gear DK Jacket and DK Hybrid which come with me to each and every range day.
- If money not an option, gun of choice? HK416. It’s the number 1 on my dream list.